After a long period you are welcome to enjoy our city again.
We have taken a number of measures for your safety and our own. We appreciate it if you read the house rules and regulations well in advance. Below you will find all information.
We look forward to welcoming you again in "us Mestreech".
Corona measures during your visit to Maastricht:
- Stay at home if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 24 hours before your visit or if you have tested positive with COVID-19 2 weeks before.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from employees and other visitors if you do not belong to the same household.
- Always follow the instructions of our guides and staff.
- All our employees have been instructed in the implementation of the measures to be followed and the monitoring of our joint safety.
- All materials used by our guides are disinfected before and after.
- Disinfect hands where possible.
- Guests of 12 years and older, who participate in our tours and visit our Visitor Centers are urgently requested, and obligated wenn this is demanded by our gouvernement, to wear a mouth mask. We follow the Dutch national guidelines.
- Guests that don’t have a mouth mask can buy a disposablemouth mask at the Maastricht Visitor Center (City Center) or Maastricht Underground (Fort St. Pieter).
- Currently we do not have any cloakrooms and luggage storage in the Maastricht Visitor Center (Dinghuis) or Maastricht Underground (Fort St. Pieter).
- Pay contactless if applicable.
- The applicable protocols apply to reservations with third parties. We ask you to follow the instructions of the employees there at all times.
We wish you a lot of fun in Maastricht!