After a long period of lock-down, the streets, terraces, hotels and cultural institutions of Maastricht are becoming vibrant again. In an appropriate way we all enjoy the beauty that Maastricht has offer.
We have taken a number of measures for your safety and our own. We appreciate it if you read the house rules and regulations well in advance. Below you will find all information.
We look forward to welcoming you again in "us Mestreech".
Corona measures during your visit to Maastricht:
- Stay at home if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 24 hours before your visit or if you have tested positive with COVID-19 2 weeks before.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from employees and other visitors if you do not belong to the same household.
- Always follow the instructions of our guides and staff.
- All our employees have been instructed in the implementation of the measures to be followed and the monitoring of our joint safety.
- All materials used by our guides are disinfected before and after.
- Disinfect hands where possible.
- Currently we do not have any cloakrooms and luggage storage in the Maastricht Visitor Center (Dinghuis) or Maastricht Underground (Fort St. Pieter).
- Pay contactless if applicable.
- The applicable protocols apply to reservations with third parties. We ask you to follow the instructions of the employees there at all times.
We wish you a lot of fun in Maastricht!